Thursday, September 27, 2012

San Diego Comic Con 2012: Preview Night


My annual comic con cake, this year I got a bit lazy on the design, but it taste good all the same :)

Morbo plush
Awesome new Futurama toys, none for sale though! :( 


Cute anime like Futurama figures. 


My favorite thing I saw tonight!  The hoverboard from Back to the Future 2 for sale $150. It does not actually hover, but slides across smooth surfaces.  


@The_Gamer_Geek posing with the Star Wars Scoundrels.


Joss Whedon fans unite!


The Summit Booth.


ADORB Mater exclusive car.


Me with the lego Hulk, my fav super hero!


LOVE the cute Futurama calendar featuring Leela.


LOVE me some Futurama {fav show}!!!!


Can't wait to buy the Phineas and Ferb Christmas ornament!


AWESOME Dexter bus!


One of the many batmobiles on display out in front of the Hilton Bayfront Hotel. 
{free for ALL} 


Favorite swag of the day:  
WB big Vampire Diaries bag (had to trade w/ nice fellow) and TV Guide, Breaking Dawn bag, 4 Futurama posters and my calendar {calendar not free} and last but not least the 10th anniversary Firefly glass from the CA Browncoats booth (only $10!!!).

I am now BEAT!  Feels like the end of the con at the beginning, super crowded tonight...but the fun must go on...see you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment